Jatah Worx is your Omni-partner for technology. In the application economy, companies need to quickly leverage technology in order to drive competitive advantage. Our industry experience and global expertise are your competitive advantage.
We have a team of experts with the knowledge, skills, and in-house products and tools to expedite solution delivery. Jatah Worx's primary focus is in Africa, with a base in South Africa. By providing you with the ideal professional with relevant skills, expertise, and industry experience for optimal solution delivery, our partnership allows you to focus on your core business.
Jatah Worx Services: Whether its planning, implementing or running our industry leading software, Beehive (RAPID app development on PaaS), our team can help you derive maximum business value from your IT investments.
Our team of experts having domain experience in Cloud, Application Development and Security, delivered through Beehive, make it a unique offering that will dramatically accelerate your solution delivery. It is a comprehensive ecosystem that is designed to integrate key processes and capabilities to deliver almost any industry solution and digital experience.
Our team specializes in developing architecture framework that aligns strategy, processes, and IT assets with business goals. We believe in that “No one can ‘teach you your business’ – you are the expert.” We partner with you and your employees to improve business processes and maximize value from the right solution.” Good business design is only half of the battle. .
We deliver best breed of technology and services that is tailored to best suit clients’ unique requirements.
- Business process improvisation and re-engineering
- Next-step strategy that includes the following
- Identify services components across the organization
- Technology strategy (BPM, ESB, ECM, Business Rules) and best practices
- Enabling and adopting to the cutting edge niche technology justifying the investment (ROI assessment).
- Define strategy for OpenSource vs proprietary software against business analysis and cost impact
- Identify and define the training programme